Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I feel so official!

First a blog header... then Twitter... then a logo... now business cards! I'm moving right along on this path to actually doing something with this little business plan. Now I just need to work on the customer part.

All the work was done by Doodle Dog Advertising. Nikki is a great designer and will work with you on your marketing project. Doodle Dog also does invitations (they made my wedding invitations and have also done my save the dates, shower invites, and more for me) and they always, always do a great job! Check out their brand new blog or become a fan on Twitter.

New logo...

And my new business cards...


I absolutely love them... I'm so excited to start passing them out. For now, I'm going to focus primarily on desserts. Cupcakes, cakes, cookies, pies, cheesecakes, tarts... if you need them, let me know. I'd love to make something special for your next party!

Of course, if you need more than just desserts, I can do that too -- just ask.

4 comments:

  1. I just started following your blog today and love it! Great, great recipes. I've been on the search for a good food blog and yours totally fits the bill. I enjoy all the pictures! And congrats on getting business cards and kickstarting your business plan, I know how hard that is. I'm originally from Dallas, Texas but will be keeping up with your posts from our flat in Scotland! (My blog is bellsandkilts.blogspot.com) Recipes like the Jalapeno Cheddar Bread will come in very handy when we're craving tastes of home. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Amy! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And of course by Amy, I meant Jen! Duh--sorry, I read mames' comment and I get distracted easily apparently ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails